Position: Social Media Coordinator
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: To Discuss
Job Type: Part-Time Contract
-Social Media Coordinator/Strategist: 2-3 years+ (Required)
SUBPAC is looking for a creative and experienced Social Media Coordinator. This role is an exciting opportunity for a self-sufficient, talented creator with a deep understanding of social media platforms and familiarity with Music, Technology, and Entertainment. This role is a remote, part-time, independent contractor position for six months (with the potential to become full-time).
As a Social Media Coordinator, you understand how to write and communicate in a brand voice and walk the fine line of being relevant without trying too hard. The Social Media Coordinator is the hub at the center of the SUBPAC in-house creative team. You have ideas and know-how to execute them. You cross each ‘t’ and dot each ‘i’ – even when there isn’t any time for it. You’re relentless and undeniably passionate about the work you do. No matter the circumstances, you get sh$t done!
- Manage all SUBPAC social media platforms
- Develop and execute a social media posting strategy that sets measurable objectives for boosting engagement and awareness
- Post daily content across channels
- Create new, repurpose existing content, and spearhead creative and effective ways to promote the SUBPAC brand, products, and advocacy efforts on all social media platforms.
- Monitor user engagement to suggest content optimization
- Measure success and critically assess every social media campaign
- Be the liaison between other departments and the SUBPAC social channels to define content priorities each month
- Organize monthly and evergreen content calendars across channels
- 2-3 years+ of experience developing and implementing social media strategies and campaigns with demonstrated results
- Candidate must be creative, proactive, have excellent communication and well versed across social platforms – the tried and true ones (IG, Twitter, FB), the ones that are hot now (TikTok), and the ones that are up and coming (you tell us!).
- Excellent ability to create social media posts that engage the SUBPAC community and increase followers. (Bonus points if you are a content creator or aspiring meme-lord on the side.)
- Superb organizational, prioritization, project management, analytical skills, and experience with Google Suites of apps
- Respect for the approval process to ensure all communications are technically and creatively accurate
- High-energy professional and able to independently manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you have what it takes, let us know and change the world with us!