DJs & Producers:
- Allows you to properly monitor low frequencies (more accurately feel difference between bass, kick and sub-bass, etc.)
- Experience your track/mix as if it were being played in a club system.
- Flat response with no EQ or compressors. SUBPAC provides the true signal.
- Portable: you can produce with the proper frequency spectrum on the go – plane, hotel, café, train etc.
- Can produce at all hours of the night without noise complaints.
- Preserves hearing – no need to crank your system.
Deaf & Hard of Hearing:
At SUBPAC, we believe that by increasing people’s connection to the joy of art and music we will continue to break down communication barriers and develop new ways to enable humans to grow, live, love and authentically connect.
Feel the boom of a kick drum, the warmth of an 808, the organic expression of a bassist and the richness of soundscapes.
Transports you to a club or festival experience in the comfort of your own studio, home, coffee shop, or wherever you go – anytime. Any place.
Experience intense bass without damaging your hearing.
Listening to promos with the SUBPAC for the first time! Incredible!Richie Hawtin
Has forever changed the way I listen to music.Dubfire
A fantastic tool in the studio.ill.GATES
I don't open promos without the SUBPAC anymore.Plastician
SUBPAC bring sub-bass alive!Kode 9
This thing is dope.Flying Lotus
The most useful studio tool I've come across in many years!Adrian Sherwood
When I activate SUBPAC, I am transported to a world of 3D frequencies.Mala