WEARABLE, PHYSICAL AUDIO SYSTEM.
Building on the extremely successful SUBPAC M2 model, we are now unleashing our new M2X pro model. The wearable M2X is perfect for listening to your favorite music, monitoring the low end in the DJ booth without hurting your ears, or for making your on-the-move listening experiences much more immersive. Upgrades (from the M2) include Increased dynamic range which gives a more open, accurate and natural representation of your music especially for acoustic genres, a lower total harmonic distortion which guarantees a better definition even at higher levels, and a huge 7+ hours of battery use time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Physical Audio technology allows you to monitor bass and sub-bass frequencies from 1hz -200Hz.
- Unlike traditional monitors, SUBPAC is quiet to the outside world.
- Unrivaled accuracy and consistency across all environments – room acoustics and air are no longer the enemies of the perfect mix.
- Monitor bass and sub-bass frequencies at much lower levels, preventing hearing damage and loss.
- Easily connects to any audio device via a standard 3.5mm cable.
- Bluetooth 4.0 input with A2DP streaming for casual listening.
- Headphone audio pass-through for ease of use.
- Portable – SUBPAC weighs 5 lbs and can be used in the studio, onstage or in any outdoor location.
- 7+ hours of use via integrated rechargeable high capacity Li-ion battery.
- Optimized drivers and membranes for improved accuracy
- Frequency Response: 1hz-200hz
- Wired Input: 3.5mm stereo
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo
- Wireless Input: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP Streaming
- Rechargeable Battery: 10.8v, 2400mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery (7+ hours per charge)
- Charger: 15V 2.67 A 40W w/ Intl IEC-c7 cables
- Dimensions: 16″x 13″x 3″ (40cmx33cmx7.6cm)
- Weight (including battery): 3.25 lb (1.47kg)